The horses are the simple part.
It would be simple if trainers only had to train horses or if retailers just had to put up a sign.
Reaching out and teaching more in the equestrian market is imperative to the health and growth of the modern horse industry. Success in outreach is built on quality marketing and good communication.
Marketing & Business Development
Jennifer offers a variety of services to help create awareness around your business and increase traffic. Find your next clients and keep them.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Plans & Strategy
- Market Studies
- Business Modeling
- Content, Writing, Editing
- Website Consultation & Optimization
- Trade shows
- Business Development & Sales
- Program and Business Consultations
- Initial phone conversation is free
Jennifer is an accomplished, fact-driven equestrian with a wide range of experience in the horse industry. With the goal of helping recreational, educational and professional programs and individuals, Jennifer offers a range of services.
- Riding Instructor Workshops
- Content & Ghost Writing
- Public Speaking
- Private Consultations
- Riding Lessons
- Riding Instructor Certification clinics in accordance with CHA standards
- As the CHA Regional Director, Jennifer is the point of contact for region support for those interested in attending or hosting clinics.
As time and travel permits, Jennifer will do her advanced horsemanship safety presentation for any club or association with a minimum of 30 people at no charge.